I’m surrounded by people who just wanna get blackout drunk for fun. Like nah man. Let’s go camping or take a road trip or do some stuff we haven’t done before. I wanna live.
"Stop planting flowers in peoples yards who aren’t going to water them."
(Source: , via seabelle)
"If you don’t like country, and I mean real country music you are truly missing out on something beautiful."
Police officer who was responding to a “vicious dog” goes home with a new friend.
you can preach about slut-shaming all you want, but you can’t deny there’s something very wrong with 13 and 14-year old girls going out in skirts and dresses so short they barely cover their asses and shirts with necklines so low they show off cleave they haven’t got yet, drinking and even smoking and hooking up with guys before they even have a substantial knowledge of how sex and sexual relationships work.
Thank YOU HOLY SHIT
THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW ME IS ON THE ROAD TO NOWHERE
- (Pick a destination on this European road trip- or more, if you like it)
- Amsterdam: Do people think you are a complete "alien"?
- Athens: Are you a perfectionist?
- Belgrade: Tell me about the nicknames people give you.
- Berlin: How often can you get everything you really want?
- Bratislava: Tell me about the book of your life.
- Brussels: Do you use many different languages in a same sentence?
- Bucharest: Have you ever put someone in the Friend Zone?
- Budapest: Have you ever been put in the Friend Zone?
- Copenhagen: Have you ever kissed or been kissed by a complete stranger?
- Dublin: Have you ever drunk to forget something and/or someone?
- Helsinki: Imagine you have to choose between love and your greatest goal in life. What would be your choice?
- Kiev: Have you ever felt hurt by words that cut your heart more than a knife could ever do?
- Lisbon: Have you ever felt you were - absolutely - born in the wrong country?
- Ljubljana: Have you ever been mistaken by someone else?
- London: More sense or more sensibility?
- Luxembourg: Have you ever deeply regretted something you done (and I really mean DEEPLY)?
- Madrid: Which talents you don't have and you really would love to have?
- Moscow: Are you able you sleep well every night?
- Nicosia: How often do you fall into a state of procrastination?
- Oslo: What would give you absolute peace of mind?
- Paris: Are you afraid of falling in love (in general or for a specific person)?
- Podgorica: Would you die for what you believe?
- Prague: Are you a jealous person?
- Reykjavik: If you had to choose a country in the World to live forever and ever, which one it would be?
- Riga: Would you take and publish a selfie if someone asked you to?
- Rome: Have you ever experienced undeniable and true love in any form?
- Sarajevo: How far would you go for the ones you love?
- Skopje: What was the sweetest thing anyone called you?
- Sofia: Have you ever been a victim of any form of prejudice?
- Stockholm: Have you ever felt that you were an inspiration for someone else?
- Tallinn: What was the strangest rumour you heard about yourself?
- Tirana: Do you consider yourself a sexy person?
- Valletta: Have you ever had a car or bike accident?
- Vienna: Choose a song to define your life and explain it.
- Vilnius: Would you change your nationality if you had the chance?
- Warsaw: Have you ever suffered a depression?
- Zagreb: Have you ever gave your heart to someone who did not deserve it at all?
- Zurich: How important is money in your life?
- NOWHERE FAST: Don´t ask me absolutely anything. Tell – tell me what you think about the person that owns this Tumblr.
Charleston residence, SC. Phillip W. Smith General Contractor.